For those of you braving Black Friday, don’t forget to fuel your shopping fire with a meal (or two, depending on your schedule) and coffee
If you’re tired of cooking, however, Central Florida restaurants will help you keep hitting the stores. Here are a few suggestions:
- A little comfort food for lunch may not be a bad idea after a foray into Altamonte Mall. Head to Nonno’s Italian Restaurant, 1140 E. Altamonte Drive, No. 1018, in Altamonte Springs.
- Grab vegetarian Indian food from Woodlands at 6040 S Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, near the Florida Mall.
- Stop in Earl’s Kitchen + Bar to eat a little or eat a lot at the Mall at Millenia. The menu spans from burgers to sushi.
- Split some deviled eggs or fried green tomatoes with your shopping mates after a stop at Seminole Towne Center. Just visit F&D Kitchen and Bar (1541 International Parkway, Suite 1001, in Lake Mary) for those dishes and more.
If you’re all about the deal, a few restaurants are offering specials this Black Friday weekend:
- Canvas Restaurant & Market (13615 Sachs Ave., Orlando) will offer a free cup of coffee from 7-11 a.m. You can also spend $100 to receive additional $25 value or $250 to receive additional $60 value. Gift cards are available through the holiday, including online at canvaslakenona.com/gift-cards.
- Spend $100 at Chroma Modern Kitchen + Bar and receive an additional $25 value. Or, spend $250 to receive additional $60 value. Gift cards are available throughout the holiday, including online at chromalakenona.com/gift-cards.
- A number of Disney Springs restaurants will offer special perks and discountsthe weekend after Thanksgiving. Some that stand out: Frontera Cocina will offer 15 percent off of food and nonalcoholic drinks until 4 p.m. Nov. 24-26. Sprinkles in Disney Springs will place gift cards in random cupcake boxes at the Sprinkles ATM.
- Spend $100 on merchandise or gift cards at Pizza Bruno on Nov. 25, andreceive a $25 gift card. This deal is available in-store only at 3990 Curry Ford Road in Orlando.
- The Ravenous Pig is offering several offers online at .ravenousvip.com for gift cards, from spending $100 to receive an extra $20 or spending $500 to receive an extra $150. These deals and more are available through Jan. 7.
- Spend $75 at Urbain 40 Nov. 23-25, and receive an additional $25 value. Stop by the restaurant at 8000 Via Dellagio Way in Orlando.
- Buy one entree and get the second free from Zoe’s Kitchen Nov. 24-26.
by Lauren Delgado – orlandosentinel.com